New vegans are not going to have an easy time in the initial days after they adopt the vegan way of life. For omnivore dieters that love animal foods, switching to a diet that is devoid of any animal foods is quite a hard task but it ain’t impossible either.
The most common image that comes to your many people’s mind when hearing of a vegan diet is a plate loaded with veggies. But vegan diets are not all about that.
In this article, we list a few tasty vegan breakfast recipes that will make new vegans enjoy their new diet style.
Banana Bread Pancakes
This egg-free recipe is perfect to start your day.
- plant-based milk
- maple syrup
- Baking powder
- Hazelnut meal
- Mash the ripe bananas with a fork or masher.
- Add in maple syrup, plant-based milk, and coconut oil. Mix all the ingredients.
- To the above mix, add in flour, hazelnut meal, and baking powder. Whisk the mix.
- Add chocolate chunks to the batter and fold in.
- Place a pan over heat and brush some coconut oil over it. After the pan is heated, pour a spoonful of batter onto the pan.
- When bubbles start forming in the middle, flip the pancake and cook it till the other side turns golden.
- Repeat the process until you use all of the pancake batter.
The easy and tasty recipe has all gingerbread spices.
- 1 ½ cup oats(rolled)
- ¼ tsp nutmeg powder
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Add rolled oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger to a medium-sized bowl and mix well.
- Add coconut oil and maple syrup to the bowl and mix again.
- Place the mix on a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper) and spread the mix so that it turns 1 inch thick.
- Bake the mixture in the oven for about ten minutes.
- After taking it out of the oven, break it into chunks once it is cooled completely.
You can have the granola for breakfast with almond milk or vegan cream.
Discovering tasty vegan recipes is important to stay motivated when you are a new vegan.